At The Septic Tank Store we have many years of knowledge and experience to draw upon to provide bespoke solutions. These skills should provide for a smooth installation of your new septic tank, waste management system or treatment system. We pride ourselves on keeping up to date with current regulations and professional courses including accreditation from British Water. Below contains a list of the training courses our installers have completed.
- British Small Sewage Works Maintenance training – British Water approved course. (follow the link then click on ID Card Check. Find The Septic Tank Store on the drop down list then type in Wayne or Hayden Clark)
- Certified by Dene Valley Training for the operation of machinery.
- EAL Qualification for Electrical Installation.
We have Public and Product Liability Insurance with the NFU.
We also have a wealth of experience gained from the following:
- Land Drainage contracting for 10 years.
- Flood prevention surveying using electronic theodolites and levelling equipment.
- Ground maintenance and “Green thumb” providing a professional finish.
For copies of our certificates or to talk with our staff please call or email and we will be happy to supply you with the information you require.