Our services are carried out by our trained and professional service engineers to ensure that your unit continues to run as efficiently as possible.
- One annual service visit where all aspects of the tank are assessed and fully checked to ensure the highest possible standards are being met. This will include replacing the filters and diaphragms in the air pump, assessing the aeration pattern, sludge levels and effluent quality.
- One emergency breakdown cover for 12 months. If you have any problem with your unit, call us and we will come out and fix it free of charge. All labour expenses for servicing and call outs are covered so there are no hidden costs.
- Serviceable Parts. The cost of all serviceable parts will be free of charge. This includes rebuilding the air pump, replacing the diaphragms and the air filters.
- Replacements Parts are discounted; this includes air pumps and submersible pumps.
- Sludge return is carried out as required. This is the removal of settled sludge from the outer scum ring back into the centre chamber to be re digested and treated again. This helps to keep the emptying period low.
- The service agreement lasts for 12 months and will also help you meet your Environment Agency obligations regarding your Consent to Discharge. This includes keeping records of service, de-sludging and maintenance work for a minimum of five years.
- Emptying is NOT included in your agreement.
For your added convenience copies of the completed documentation will be available to you via email or post free of charge.
If you would like a quotation for a service, please fill in the service quotation form.