Service and Repairs
It is recommended to have your sewage treatment system serviced every year.
Our services are carried out by our experienced service engineers to ensure that your unit continues to run as efficiently as possible.
We generally only work within a 30 mile or so radius of Banbury ensuring a cost effective and competitive quote for your service.
During a service our engineer will:
- check the lid of the tank (ensuring continued structural integrity)
- review the wiring and electrics
- check the air pump (compressor) and clean it if necessary
- check and replace the compressor diaphragms as necessary (diaphragms are included)
- check the air pipe
- clean or replace filters as necessary (filter replacements are included)
- check pumps and pump stations if in situ
- assess sludge levels and effluent quality
We provide servicing reports for your records which will be sent out after the service via email.
Emergency Breakdown and Call-Out
If you have any problem with your unit, call us and we will come out and fix it. Call-out charges apply. We generally only work within a 30 mile radius of Banbury.
For your added convenience copies of the completed call-out report will be available to you via email or post free of charge.