These tanks are designed to meet both the installation requirements and the standards of discharge specified by BS 6297: 1983. Clearwater tanks are used for domestic sewage disposal where connection to a mains sewer is not practical. The septic tanks in the range all achieve a high degree of settlement, producing a quality of effluent for discharge to a land drainage system.
A septic tank consists of a two or three chamber system that retains sewage from a property for sufficient time to allow the solids to form into sludge at the base of the tank, where it is partially broken down through anaerobic digestion. The remaining liquid in the tank then overflows from the tank by means of an outlet pipe to a drainage field.
Why Choose Clearwater
- Economical Choice
- Subject to consent and site conditions, the plant can discharge directly to a water course.
- No mechanical or electrical components within the plant - low running and maintenance costs.
- Low level visibility with a lockable child-proof pedestrian duty cover - its safe for children and pets
- Controlled ventilation - minimises risk of odour.
- Easy to install and maintain with annual desludging
Spherical septic tanks are manufactured as standard from 2,800 to 4,600 litres net working capacity.
|Capacity - Gallons||1011|
|Capacity - Litres||4600|
|Persons||11 - 14|