Bio-Pure gives a very discreet solution to on-site sewage treatment as the small lid is flush with the ground and unlike its rivals, the compressor housing is under the lid, with no visually intrusive kiosk. it is one of the most affordable, high quality products on the market and has one of the lowest running costs of any sewage treatment plant.
This tank is suitable for up to 22 people with a maximum average daily flow of 3300 litres.
The pump station for this size plant is an internal unit.
Why choose Bio-Pure
- Affordable sewage treatment plant with low running costs
- 25 years warranty on high quality GRP conical tank and a 2 year warranty on the air pump
- Can be adapted to meet individual needs
- Visually unobtrusive lid with quiet air pump housed underneath
- The tank is odourless as solids are treated
- Typical 3-5 years emptying periods
- No requirement for concrete means easy installation and low costs
- No moving parts so that the unit will not fail
- Pumped outlet
- Air pump located under the access lid for easy maintenance
- Fitted scum board at the top of the clarifier
- Extended aeration method
- Outer chamber (clarifier) & inner chamber (aeration chamber)
- Draft tube is 100mm from the base of the clarifier
Select IPS version (internal pumped outlet) if you have a high water table and a chance of water coming back into the system the wrong way through the pipe or a situation where the discharge needs pumping away.
|Approx. Tank Weight (empty) - kg||230|
|Capacity - Litres||3975|
|Height to Inlet mm||700|
|Maximum average daily flow litres||3300|
|Maximum BOD/Day g||1320|
|Outlet valve mm||800|
|Outside diameter mm||2100|