Last updated: April 19th 2023
Thank you for shopping at The Septic Tank Store.
The following terms are applicable for any products that You purchased with Us.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalised have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- TSTS (referred to as either “TSTS”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to The Septic Tank Store Ltd, Crofts Barn, Epwell, Banbury, OX15 6LR, a company registered in England and Wales whose registered office is at Crofts Barn Epwell Banbury Oxfordshire OX15 6LR and registered in England and Wales with company number 4140360. VAT Reg No. 768 3889 56.
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Website.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
- Tank refers to any Sewage Treatment Plant, Septic Tank, Holding Tank and Cesspool offered for sale on the Website.
- Website (referred to as either “Website” or “Site” in this Agreement) refers to The Septic Tank Store, accessible from theseptictankstore.co.uk
- You means the individual accessing or using the Website, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Website, as applicable.
Delivery is free of charge (at the manufacturer’s discretion) to much of mainland U.K.
Delivery charges may apply to areas of Scotland, Islands and Northern Ireland – contact us for up to date delivery charges for these areas.
Orders under £250 may be subject to a carriage charge.
Most tank Orders are dispatched directly from the manufacturer and there may be a lead time, which We will advise of. The delivery policy of the manufacturer will apply. Your delivery will be scheduled in the next available delivery slot to Your area. For tank Orders You will be contacted to confirm the delivery date. A contact telephone number is required on all Orders.
Your delivery will be made to the address shown on the Order. It is Your responsibility to advise of any access restrictions on site. If TSTS are not advised of any access restrictions for the delivery vehicle, the Goods may be returned to the supplier and a redelivery fee charged.
Someone over the age of 18 will need to be present to accept the Goods. Goods must be checked thoroughly before acceptance. Orders signed for or delivered under written instruction are deemed to have been delivered in good condition.
Unless otherwise specified, offloading is the responsibility of the customer in all cases.
Any shortages in an Order should be notified to TSTS within 24 hours of delivery.
We are not liable for any losses that you may have incurred due to any failure to deliver products within the estimated delivery dates or on the agreed day. We recommend that You only arrange for installers once the Goods have been delivered.
If you require the Goods delivered on a vehicle with HIAB, or with express or timed delivery, additional charges will apply. Please contact us.