We supply many tanks direct to the customer for them to install, however customers often want an all round package including system planning and installation. This is a solution we can offer.
We do not subcontract our work; this means we generally only work within a 30 mile radius of Banbury ensuring a cost effective and competitive quote for your project. Larger projects outside this area are considered.
Stage one: The site visit
An on site survey is undertaken by one of our British Water accredited engineers to access the needs of property and customer.
Some questions that need to be asked.
- What size system is needed?
- What type or make of system would suit the situation?
- Where will the system discharge? Is permission needed?
- Is an electric supply required, how can this be achieved?
Stage two: Quote for supply and install
We normally raise a quotation and send it by email or post. Any unanswered questions or queries are discussed; these are then confirmed in a final written quotation. For example a customer may decide that the soil can be disposed of on site instead of taking it off site to save the expense, or maybe they would like to specify a storm water solution.
Stage three: Payment details
Once all the details are finalised and the quote is agreed, an invoice can be raised so a deposit payment can be made.
Stage four: Installation
Having agreed a date for installation, we arrange for machinery and the tank to be brought to site. Where possible the ground is protected and it is our aim to reinstate access surfaces to the best of our ability (weather permitting!).
The tank installation can involve:
- surveying and taking levels
- preparing the hole for the tank, placing a tank and concreting it in position
- laying pipework in trenches
- installing manholes
- installation of electrics and laying of cable ducting
- preparation of a drainage field if required
For your peace of mind…
- We have certified machine drivers
- We provide a qualified electrician
- Your tank will be installed by British Water trained engineers (BW1)
- We use certified, pre-mixed, lorry-delivered concrete
- Our pipework is kite marked
- We have full insurance with the NFU
Stage five: Payment balance
Receive payment balance for finished install upon leaving site.
Stage six: Certificate of Installation
We provide an Installation Certificate alongside all the information required for the customer to use and maintain their system.