Bio-Pure gives a very discreet solution to on-site sewage treatment as the small lid is flush with the ground and unlike its rivals, the compressor housing is under the lid, with no visually intrusive kiosk. It is one of the most affordable, high quality products on the market and has one of the lowest running costs of any sewage treatment plant.
Why choose Bio-Pure Sewage Treatment Plant?
- Affordable sewage treatment plant with low running costs
- Can be adapted to meet individual needs
- Visually unobtrusive lid with quiet air pump housed underneath
- The tank is odourless as solids are treated
- Typical 3-5 years emptying periods
- No requirement for concrete means easy installation and low costs
- No moving parts so that the unit will not fail
- Gravity outlet as standard
- Air pump located under the access lid for easy maintenance
- Fitted scum board at the top of the clarifier
- Extended aeration method
- Outer chamber (clarifier) & inner chamber (aeration chamber)
- Draft tube is 100mm from the base of the clarifier
25 years warranty on high quality GRP conical tank
2 years warranty on the air pump
Twin external pumped outlet – includes a pump chamber to house the pumps with a pedestrian cover (110mm inlet/50mm outlet). Having twin pumps offers redundancy should one pump fail.
Neck Extension – available in 100-500mm depths
(Bio-Pure 6 standard invert level is 800mm)
Offloading is the responsibility of the customer
Delivery lead times can vary, please contact us before ordering if you require the tank urgently.