These cesspools, also known as cesspits, are suitable for smaller applications. They are installed easily using a gravel backfill which means much easier and cheaper installation costs.
GRAF Carat RS tanks are made out of 100% post consumer plastic waste.
These tanks are available in the following sizes:
- The tank has a ribbed base and is extremely stable
- Can be installed easily using a gravel backfill which means much easier and cheaper installation costs
- Low weight: can also be installed in difficult local conditions without a crane
- Low maintenance: maintenance or cleaning work can be performed through the shafts
- Tanks can be used as rainwater harvesting systems after thorough cleaning
This kit price includes as standard:
- An injection moulded plastic Carat tank
- A mini tank dome
- A mini telescopic dome shaft suitable for pedestrian loading*
*Optional variation: vehicle loading up to 3.5t, maxi tank dome, composite plastic telescopic lid
10 years warranty
Heavy Duty cover – vehicle loading up to 3.5t with a maxi tank dome, composite plastic telescopic lid
Neck Extension – working height 305mm (total height 400mm)
High Level Alarm (Overflow Guard) – battery operated alarm with an audible and visual warning to alert you when the tank needs emptying
Please note: these tanks do not meet regulation for use on a permanent residence as they are too small. The minimum capacity required for any domestic household is 18,000l.
Emptying of a cesspool must be carried out by a licenced waste extraction contractor.
Offloading is the responsibility of the customer