This 18 person One2Clean sewage treatment plant from Graf boasts two robust injection moulded tanks which through a process of aeration and sedimentation treat the wastewater. It can be discharged into a stream or watercourse.
It is a reliable and eco-friendly solution to dispose of your wastewater as it dispenses with the unnecessary extras, making it a cost-effective solution.
- Less energy consumption and less wear
- No mechanical elements in the waste water
- No pumps in the waste water
- No electrical components in the waste water
- Incredibly little sewage sludge
This kit price includes as standard:
- Two 6,500l tanks
- Two mini tank domes and mini telescopic dome shafts suitable for pedestrian loading*
- A control unit for indoor installation
- Technical set up kit
- 20m hose
*Optional extra: 2 x vehicle loading up to 3.5t cast iron covers, maxi domes and telescopic dome shafts
2 years warranty on technology (compressor and parts)
10 years warranty on the tank
Internal pumped outlet – Oxylift 4Mtr head including hoses and 32 mm compression connection point. Contact us for other pumped outlet options.
Heavy Duty cover – vehicle loading up to 3.5t with a maxi tank dome, cast iron telescopic dome shaft.
Neck Extension – working height 305mm (total height 400mm).
Offloading is the responsibility of the customer
Take a look under the Product Downloads tab above for specification documents to download.