The Graf One2Clean sewage treatment plant boasts a robust injection moulded tank which is CE certified. Through a process of aeration and sedimentation the system treats the wastewater so that it can be discharged into a stream or watercourse.
It is a reliable and eco-friendly solution to dispose of your wastewater as it dispenses with the unnecessary extras, making it a cost-effective solution.
This tank has a 4,800l capacity and is suitable for 7 people.
- Less energy consumption and less wear
- No mechanical elements in the waste water
- No pumps in the waste water
- No electrical components in the waste water
- Incredibly little sewage sludge
This kit price includes as standard:
- A 4,800l tank
- A mini tank dome and mini telescopic dome shaft suitable for pedestrian loading*
- A control unit for indoor installation (for external installation a cabinet is required)
- Technical set up kit
- 20m hose
*Optional extra: vehicle loading up to 3.5t, maxi tank dome, cast iron cover and a telescopic dome shaft
2 years warranty on technology (compressor and parts)
10 years warranty on the tank
Internal pumped outlet – Oxylift 4Mtr head including hoses and 32 mm compression connection point. Contact us for other pumped outlet options.
Heavy Duty cover – vehicle loading up to 3.5t with a maxi tank dome, cast iron telescopic dome shaft
Neck Extension – working height 305mm (total height 400mm)
Offloading is the responsibility of the customer
Take a look under the Product Downloads tab above for specification documents to download