The Studor Maxi-Filtra is a sturdy, active carbon vent designed specifically for outdoor applications to eliminate bad odours produced by the drainage system, and is ideal for use with septic tanks. Robust design means the Maxi-Filtra can be used externally, either vertically or horizontally, and can be installed in hard-to-reach places.
- Can be installed horizontally or vertically.
- Fits 90mm pipe by removing the connector and 75mm/ 110mm with the connector.
- Must have the carbon filter cartridge replaced two-yearly as a minimum.
- Two-way Vent for External Drainage Systems
The active carbon filter within the ByStudor Maxi-Filtra operates as a two-way vent, filtering air in both directions and absorbing the bad odours. The ByStudor Maxi-Filtra is packaged in a resilient exterior for longevity outside, together with an initial replaceable filter.
The Studor Maxi-Filtra may be installed where pipe vents are to be included in the drainage system of a new build:
- Saves money by eliminating the need for odour-reducing additives in septic tanks.
- Simple push-fit connection to all brands of UK domestic soil pipe.
- Designed to resist extreme temperatures and deterioration.
- Low maintenance – just replace the carbon cartridge a minimum of every two years; the Maxi-Filtra cap simply lifts off.