This mini septic tank is suitable for a building with intermittent usage such as a garden room.
- Durably sealed thanks to solid profile sealing (Sealing life-time of more than 25 years proven in laboratory tests)
- Can be extended as desired
- Stability tested according to European standard (DIN EN 12566-1)
- Construction approved by DIBt for domestic wastewater
- Groundwater stable
- Fits through any door (80 cm) – each half shell weighs just 30 kg
- Tanks can be used as rainwater harvesting systems after thorough cleaning
This Mini Septic Tank kit includes as standard:
- 1 Herkules tank
- Tank dome
- Support pipework with caps and elbow
- Extension set
Please note: this tank does not meet regulation for use on a permanent residence as it is too small.
Offloading is the responsibility of the customer
For information on Drainage Fields take a look at the British Water Code of Practice (opens in a new tab).