Unlike any other sewage treatment plant we offer, the Portapura is portable and can be installed above or below ground. It is designed for temporary accommodation (static caravans), site offices, site toilets and workshops and is also perfect for glamping accommodation. Despite being lightweight and compact it has a robust heavy duty shell.
It is a reliable and eco-friendly solution treating domestic wastewater to a level that is 25 times better than the recommended EN standard.
- Compact and lightweight
- Cost effective installation
- Electrical consumption: 1.8kWh/d – Equivalent to the daily use of a lightbulb
- Outstanding treatment efficiency – 14:19:0.7mg/ltr (BOD:Suspended solids:Ammonia)
- CE approved to BS EN 12566
- Fire resistance tested in accordance with EN ISO 11925-2:210
- Tested for structural integrity in accordance with EN ISO 179-1/1eA
Wastewater enters the primary settlement chamber where large solids are removed by settlement and flotation. The clarified water is then transferred to the main aeration chamber. Here it is treated to remove dissolved constituents. Aerobic bacteria, supported by diffused air, ensures full treatment is achieved before the effluent and ‘sloughed off’ bacteria flows to the filter chamber for further solids removal.
The final effluent is then discharged to a water course via the final settlement chamber.
Offloading is the responsibility of the customer
The dimensions given on this page are for guidance only. Due to production processes, dimensions of finished units are within a tolerance of +/-2.5%.