This 20 person Diamond DMS5 sewage treatment plant from WPL is UK manufactured with a compact design. Through a process of aeration and sedimentation the plant treats the wastewater so that it can be discharged into a stream or watercourse.
It is a cost effective and eco-friendly solution to dispose of your wastewater. It has a separate kiosk to house the compressor which can be installed above or below ground dependent on-site conditions.
- Up to 3 years de-sludge intervals
- Compact design, minimal excavation
- Installed in ‘wet’ or ‘dry’ ground conditions
- Flushest lid to the ground
- No moving parts within the tank
- Alarm beacon included
- CE mark, EN12566-3 approval
- Effluent standard; as a minimum: 20mg/l BOD; 30mg/l SS; 20mg/l NH3
- Load tested and water tight
This kit price includes as standard:
- A tank
- A pedestrian cover
- A kiosk with compressor/blower
- An alarm beacon
- 10m air hose
2 years warranty on technology (compressor and parts, housed externally)
25 years warranty on the tank
External pumped outlet in a separate chamber
Neck Extension – 460mm turret
Further documentation can be found under the ‘Product Downloads’ tab.
Additional charges may apply for delivery to Scotland.